Thursday, July 31, 2008

NEVERTHELESS................

I just finished reading a book, that reminded me of the importance of this word.......nevertheless. A word that is used in scripture very often, by God, teaching that we may be experiencing something negative, or hard in our lives, but the ending result of these experiences often is positive, or rewarding. Examples.......Life hurts. Nevertheless, it is a gift worthy of honoring. --- Some one has died. Nevertheless, they are now with God. --- I have had a disappointment in my life. Nevertheless, I have learned something valuable that will help me in the future. --- I have a heavy burden to carry. Nevertheless, God's strength will help pull me through it.

I am just amazed, everyday, by the love God shows to us. Since everything ends with God, those who trust in Him, and put their faith in Him will have a good ending...........eventually. I am soooo thankful for His love !!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a must read! I will have to go buy it.