Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Friday's Five !!

This is early - I know, but we are leaving town tomorrow, and I don't know if I will have time on Friday.............so, here goes!

1- I know --- Not another Olympic post.....BUT, I'm missing the excitement of the Olympics already........... I am moving on, but want to add my Congratulations to all that brought home the Gold! Our country is proud of you, and I think we have been represented well!
Here are just a few of the highlights...........




And some of the just plain freaky things I saw during the week!
What were these people thinking!?!?!?!?!?





2- Sonia brought us dessert on Sunday. It was heavenly!! The BEST Key Lime Pie I have ever tasted!! If you want to try it - you're gonna have to ask her for the recipe..............our's was gone in NO TIME!!! There goes the diet AGAIN! Oh well.....it was worth it!

YUMMY!!!!

3 - The Utes Football Season is beginning! I love college football, and especially the Utes! Can't wait for their game against Michigan this week!

It will be fun to watch! vs

GO UTES!!!!

4- Happy Birthday to our beautiful, little FAITH !

I took some great pictures at her party last night, and then left my camera at their house! I will have to post pictures later, but believe me...we had a blast! Love you darling Faith.........................Glad you are here with us!!

5- Last but not least, we are feeling bad for Mandi this week, and it looks like for the next couple of months. Mandi broke a bone in her foot, and will be hobbling around on crutches for about 3 weeks, and then just with the boot on, for another 5 weeks. Can you imagine trying to juggle the two kids, keeping up her normal pace, and doing it all on crutches? Quite a trick, but it's just another challange, huh Mandi!! Love you , and hope you heal quickly.............................. (I also wanted to post a picture of Mandi with her crutches, but oh well! I hate getting old!!)

No comments: