Wednesday, September 10, 2008

36 Years, and then some............















How does the time slip by so quickly? The first time I met this skinny young boy, I thought there was more excitement wrapped up in him then I had seen in awhile! He was kind of a rebel, speeding around town in his little jeep, music blaring, and full of the dickens. He was also going out with one of my friends, so that's all he was to me. I remember like it was yesterday, hanging out in the halls of BHS, cruising around town in Lynette's car, mostly just to spy on Roger to see if he was stepping out on her!?!










That was before he came over to the dark side!
Once he was mine, he had to put up with my crazy family! I don't know why he stuck around after I got grounded just for going with him to the "Three Dog Night" concert!! It was worth it though. After that it was a battle, just to see each other. But we figured it out and now here we are, many years later.......still holding each other up. Hasn't always been easy, but it's been wonderful!! Thanks Rog, for not giving up on me, when most other guys would have wanted to get far away from that craziness. Our kids have alot to do with us making it this far too.............Thanks, all of you !!! We love you and are so grateful for you!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX



To celebrate our anniversary this year, we had dinner at our favorite Steak House. The filets melt in your mouth!


And then our friend, Dave Faragher took us to the Danny Gans show in Vegas. Front row seats! The show was so much fun! We had a great time!!

Here we go for 36 more, and then some!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

COngrats To you MOm and Dad! Love you guys, hope that we have another many years to come! Here's to 36 more!