Friday, September 19, 2008

Book reviews

"My Sister's Keeper" was our book club selection last month. I really enjoyed it. I really like this author's style. "Nineteen Minutes" was even better. I couldn't put it down. I have also read "Harvesting the Heart" by this same author. Great!
I finally finished this one! Just in time too, cause Jaxson has become interested in the series, and is now reading my books. This fourth book was so-so. Interesting though.
This month's book club assignment. I'm about half way through it. Light reading, and funny! Good Times!
I picked this one up, because it is by the guy that wrote "Wicked". So far so good, but I'm just getting started.
I'm excited to learn the real story behind the Tooth Fairy!


Just saw this one in my mailer.
Can't wait to get it.
I really like Glenn Beck, and his conversion story should be very interesting.



These are my two newest CD's, and I can't stop listening!!
LOVE THEM !!!!


No comments: