Monday, September 29, 2008

The Bunk House Bunkies!!

Rog and I on the front porch of the Bunk House.
Side yard view; patio and grill area leading off of the kitchen.
That's me! Climbing the steps leading up to the front porch of the bunk house.
Early morning, in their sacred grove.
Back view of Mt. Timpanogus, taken from the private cul-de-sac where the Ashton's have built their two cabins.

My Jackman Sisters; Darlene & Mary. And my Step Mom Cherrell, and I, in the Bunk House Kitchen. What a place!
I'd like to have this 12 foot bar in my kitchen. The attached dining area opens up onto a beautiful patio area, with a grill, picnic tables, swing sets, etc.
View of the family gathering room, looking up to the kitchen.
View of the family room looking toward the front deck and porch area.







My Dad's
favorite thing to do
on vacation.






No comments: