Thursday, October 23, 2008

Five for October!

First ~
An evening with "The Rat Pack". My favorite was alway "Dino". Seeing the play re-ignited the secret crush I had on him. I think it's because he reminds me of my Dad; looks and acts alot like him. I had to go home and pull out all my Dean Martin CD's........ahhh...what memories!


Second ~



Saturday at Gardner Village. It was fun having lunch & playing with WITCHES!! The shopping wasn't bad either................GREAT WEATHER!

Sonia and Faith - Witches having fun in the background.


Faith dancing with Witch on stage!

Cutest little witch- from the East!!

And she loves Pumpkins!!

After lunch, in the garden.....

Grandma (Bott??) with mother & daughter

OOps! I'm so sorry, I thought this one was vacant!

Third ~
A quick trip up to the cabin! The snow was deep & beautiful!!
We still had fun!

Of course, we had to make a snowman.
We had a fun drive to Jackson,
breakfast at Bubbas, and ....................

The shopping was great, but COLD!

We even found a witch up there!
Good thing we had the "Wart" to escape to for a warm fire!

and, Faith wanted to pet the moose's nose

Good Times !!
Fourth ~
A fun food demo at "Sur La Table"..............
Cute ideas for making Spooky Cupcakes!!


And - last but not least............................................
GO UTES !!!!!


It was fun cheering on the good old UTES !

As they chalked up another victory over Colorado State!!
Enjoy your bye week guys, cause you'll need to
bring it ALL for your game against TCU,
and to stay undefeated! YES!!

No comments: