Monday, November 17, 2008

HERE COME THE UTES !

I know you think that Utah football has taken over my life! Well.........it's true! This is the time of year I enjoy most in sports, and it's been great this year!

The lines have begun to be drawn....the colors are beginning to fly!!
This is one of the most exciting weeks of the year at our office ( sad, huh?)
But we really get into rivaly week. We have a pick the score contest !
(I've changed mine twice!) and it will be hard to win this year, because everyone's guess is so close to each others!

This is the week we come head to head in battle! I love the excitement! I love the atmosphere! I love the drum line! I love the game! I just love Utes football! Go ! Fight ! WIN !! (Stomp all over them!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not even going to be a battle. This game should be a huge victory for Utah! GO UTES!!!

Jessica said...

So fun! I can't wait!