Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movietime !!

We got to go to a couple of fun movies with some
of our kiddles this past weekend. This one was so funny!
Sonia started naming all of her friends that each monsters character
reminded her of. Funny, cause I thought Gianormica
reminded me alot of HER!
Sarah and I made Easter cookies Saturday, and needed a break from the kitchen so Grandpa let her choose where to go. Bet ya can't guess !
I really don't like Miley Cyrus, but the movie wasn't so bad after all.
Very entertaining, and the story line was good.
Sonia rented this movie and then let us watch it. I had been wanting
to see it since it won the awards. It was pretty good.
It reminded me alot of the book we are reading for book club this month.
The book is much more depressing though. What a horrible, suppressed
life these women have in Afghanistan. It is very sad !
Everyone should read this ~ it makes you very grateful
for your life, the gospel, and your freedoms !

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yay for wicked!!! i cannot wait for tomorrow night! too bad you have to wait! i am sorry! it will for sure be worth it though!