Friday, April 24, 2009

"Wicked" isn't the only thing we saw at the Theatre!


Sarah, Sonia and I were waiting impatiently at the entrance to the mezzanine last night. Sarah was anxious...I was anxious, and just leaning against the wall, talking with Sonia, when I saw Sarah wave at someone, down the hallway. Wondering who she saw that we would know, I peaked around the corner, and the Prophet was walking into the theater with his wife. He had seen Sarah standing there at the head of the line, and had smiled and waved to her, so she waved back. I asked her if she knew who that was, and she said "no". I told her that it was President Monson, and the lady usher said, "Yes, and the only one here that he waved to was you, young lady!" That made her smile. When we got inside, we looked around and there he was sitting just about 8 rows directly in front of us. Needless to say, it was kind of fun to watch people's reactions when they recognized him and tried to get a snapshot of him, without bothering him. He seemed to enjoy the show too!!

No comments: