Thursday, November 12, 2009

I did remember my camera!!

Ok.....I ususally forget to take my camera to all the important events in my life. However, I did remember to take it with me on the cruise. I only took about 650 pictures. My camera kept running out of power, and so I had to rely on Vicki to get photos when mine wouldn't work. (I've got to get that extra battery!) I might be a little over enthusiastic about taking pictures ( I tend to take 5 in a row of the same things, just to get the best shot) but that just means I have alot of editing to do. My favorite photographer was not with me either to help tutor me ( ok brother...you have to go with me everytime from now on!) We had a wonderful trip! So many interesting things to see, and do. Great Ports!! Wonderful weather! So much fun! As soon as I get the pictures looking good, I will post a few. I promise not to post all 650 of them : )
ARUBA
COLOMBIA
PANAMA
COSTA RICA
JAMAICA
IT WAS SO GREAT HAVING 10 DAYS OF NO SCHEDULE TO FOLLOW....Can I go back?????

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see them! I LOVED Jamaica! Most my family it was dirty and gross, but there was something that made me fall in love!

Mandi said...

one word "Jealous"