Thursday, July 14, 2011

Starting a trend

Mandi started a trend in our family. She moved. From Layton to Farmington. Then Vicki decided to move to Ohio. A bit farther away. I'm not liking this. Joe & Em found a larger home in Enterprise, sold theirs, and are now in the process of moving. I think the bug bit Sonia as well, because she's helping to fix up a house, in Salt Lake that will, in the near future become their new home. Maybe Roger and I should move too!! We have been remodeling our humble little log cabin in Star Valley. It would be a very lovely place to live during the months of April through October. But, alas, we will just have to enjoy it on weekends for now. I'm not moving!! Anyway - those are my thoughts on moving. Everybody's doing it........BUT NOT ME! Who would want to leave this??

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Please don't move!