Thursday, April 17, 2008

A New Look ~

I was bored with the darkness of our blogspot, and thought I would try and figure out how to change the template to one that I found on-line. It seems to have worked. Anyway - I stayed up very late last night trying to post some of my favorite pictures of the family, only to find that it is hard to choose which ones to post. There are so many that I love. I just randomly put some on, and thought I would just add new ones, as I get them. I'm getting use to this blogging, but have decided I would much rather read everyone else's then do mine. I don't think of the interesting things that others put on. We had a great dinner at Ruth Chris last night. It was a last fling before we start getting really serious about losing some weight. Roger and I went in for our annual lecture from the Doctor this week. We decided it was time to stop being lazy and putting off being smart about what we eat, and how active we are. We're trying to re-train ourselves on eating more healthy, and getting busy!! After a lifetime of the same bad habits, we are realizing that they are catching up with us, and we need to change things! Hopefully there will be more pictures of me on this blog before too long, because I can't stand to post any of me right now!!
Here's to good health and happiness!!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I LOVE IT! It makes ME happy! You did a great job on choosing color and fun photos!