Friday, April 18, 2008

On a Spiritual High !!


I have to share with everyone how this book I am reading is touching me so deeply! I ordered the book, because a very good friend of Vicki's, Suzanne Robbins, had written it about her son, Liam. Before she published it, she asked Vicki to read her rough draft, and share her feelings about it. So, Vicki had told me about it, and said that she thought I would enjoy it. Vicki had also shared with me, during Liam's short life, the sweet feelings of love they felt, whenever visiting or spending time with the Robbins Family. She had been touched by that special little boy and the relationship his parents had with him. That is why I was so anxious to get this book, as soon as it was published. I was so excited when my copies of the book finally came, and couldn't wait to read it. I started reading it this morning at about 9:00 am, and by the time I was on page 35, was finding myself deeply touched (and crying constantly), by each sentence that I read. Suzanne has written little love notes, throughout the book to her son, and I love this one, found on page 35 ~ a very profound thought - and said beautifully!

"There is always a way, always, to think ourselves,
step-by-step, into joy."

I so believe this to be true, as long as Christ is in those thoughts!

Thank you Suzanne ~ for sharing this personal journey with us !


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Mom, I am so glad that you enjoyed it so much! I hope that many more read this because of you! Love you! We are very lucky to have the Robbins in our lives.