Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm thinking of you ~~~



Today, some our our loved ones are in Princess Cays ( I think).


Here's a shot of the beach from the bridge of their ship. Pretty cool how we can get on the computer and see where they are .
It looks sunny and warm. Hope they are having a good time!

I remember the good time we had while we were there!!


It's not that I am jealous or anything....It's not that I am bitter, because

I looooove the warm weather, beaches, sunshine...........

and YOU are there and I am NOT!!
and It's not that I HATE YOU...........cause I really don't......

It's just that while you are there, enjoying that.....You are really missing out on

ALL OF THIS !!! HA,HA,HA !!!





So There!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word! roger told me to look at your blog when he came up this morning. we had SUCH a great time and did have a hard time coming home to the snow. thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey that all looks familiar. It is a weird thing seeing snow again where I live. It was crazy not having it last year, but was nice at times too. Oh well, good thing I bought a shovel. Can't wait to see you all. Drive safe.

Jessica said...

That is so cute! I sure was not missing the snow! I love it, but I think I was made for teh sun! You guys will have to come over and see some pictures! We had a blast!!!

bottspot said...

That's amazing! We sure had a great time ~~ NOT missing the snow. Kinda surreal that only a week ago we were sitting on the BEACH! Oh what I would give to be there again! Love ya!