Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blogged down ! ( what...no pictures?!? )

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this blogging thing. There are tons of things I could post, but I always forget to take my camera along for these fun events! So......I refer you to my family's blogs to see what we've been up to! Some of the things that have been consuming my time are:

Family dinner at Taggart's Grill, up Morgan canyon, for my Dad's 81st Birthday. It was beautiful up there, and the food was fabulous!
( didn't take my camera)

Ryker's piano recital. What a cracker!! He really is talented, and such a gentleman. You should have seen his bow!!
( didn't take my camera !)

Sarah's Birthday Party ! Great Old-Fashioned Fun! We jumped rope, hop scotched, hula hooped, did nails, had facials and up-dos, ate lots of pizza and birthday cake. The cake was adorable (Sonia's creation). FUN TIMES !!
( no camera!!)

Father's Day fun at Mandi's & Vicki's. Sonia took us to dinner later for Father's Day....at Tony's Burgers! YUM !!!!!
(camera????)

Joey and 4 of his football players from school crashed at our house for one night, on their way to a camp @ BYU. Late night arrival, and early morning departure.
(no time for pics)

A beautiful day at our little friends' temple wedding (SL Temple) and luncheon and reception. Good to be off work all day!
( no camera either)

Lots of t-ball games for Ryker. Fun at the park with Ethney!
( didn't take camera)

Birthday shopping with Sarah and Macy (her cousin) at the Gateway. Again, Sarah's favorite store - Justice (use to be limited too!) We always have fun shopping for clothes. Had lunch and did the Chalk Art Festival thing......we got a little rained on, but it was fun!
( and again..forgot camera)

Baptisms for the dead at Bountiful Temple, with the YW. It's been awhile since I've had this opportunity, and it was great.
(no camera allowed)

So, here I am back in the YW program, after just a few years......Fun Times ! That's why I have no time to blog..........guess I just need to hang that camera around my neck so I always have it with me! It's fun to capture those memories, but I need to remember the CAMERA !!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I did not know you were in YW again?! That is awesome! That is exactly where I would want to be! (considering I went to the home ward!)

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just an active g-ma. Sounds like you need to find a way to be in two places at one time...lol!